T&C for PAT 5,000 BPoints (CNY)
1. This giveaway is valid from 13 January 2020, 12PM to 31 January 2020, 12PM.
Participation and BPoints rewards
1. This contest is applicable to all B Infinite members. Members are required to perform below steps to stand a chance to win 5,000 BPoints reward:
· Step 1: LIKE Pick A Trip’s FB/IG page and LIKE post
· Step 2: Download Pick A Trip app, register an account and connect your B Infinite card to account
· Step 3: Comment on contest post
o PAT registered username
o Rank the categories from 1 (top priority) – 5
o Tag 3 friends
2. Participant may comment more than once on FB & IG. However, participant can only win one time.
3. For the PAT current users, do update/reinstall Pick A Trip app, login and follow the steps above to take part in this contest.
4. During the contest period, participants will stand a chance to win the stated BPoints by Corporate Information Travel.
5. Once the winner has been contacted, they should provide details required by Pick A Trip within the given timeline to avoid disqualification.
6. 5,000 BPoints will be credited to the selected winner’s account within 60 working days after winner announcement.
1. This contest is strictly for registered Pick A Trip users and B Infinite members residing in Malaysia. For non-B Infinite members, please register for the Pick A Trip B Infinite card at www.bit.ly/PATbcard and add it to your Pick A Trip mobile app.
2. For this contest, eligibility will be determined by Corporate Information Travel for users who complied with the campaign mechanics during the campaign period.
1. BLoyalty Sdn Bhd and Corporate Information Travel Sdn Bhd reserve the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of this giveaway and to vary or substitute the rewards with a prize of equivalent or greater value at its sole discretion and without any prior notice.
2. By participating in the giveaway, a participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them. Any breach of these terms and conditions by a participant may result in reward forfeiture.