TERMS & CONDITIONS: CALTEX NUTRIFRESH COLLECTION
1) The CALTEX NUTRIFRESH COLLECTION Campaign (“Promotion”) is organized by Chevron Malaysia Limited (992309-U) (“CML” or “the Organizer”). It is open to all Caltex JOURNEY™ Card and B Infinite Card members (“Members”).
2) Promotion period is from 1 July to 20 September 2020 at all Caltex service stations nationwide.
3) Only JOURNEY™ Card and B Infinite Card members are entitled to purchase the Nutrifresh items.
4) For every Ringgit Malaysia Thirty (RM30) spent on petrol/diesel at Caltex service stations in a single receipt, Members are entitled to purchase one (1) Nutrifresh item at the below selling price while stock last.
5) This Promotion is not valid with other ongoing promotions.
6) Combination of receipt(s) is not allowed.
7) Customers with NO JOURNEY™ Card or B Infinite Card are encouraged to sign up for a JOURNEY™ Card at Caltex service stations for free in order to participate in this Promotion.
8) The Nutrifresh Collection is non-refundable, non-exchangable and non-replaceable for cash
9) Availability of the Nutrifresh Collection is only while stocks last.
10) CML reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue the Promotion at any time at their sole discretion and without prior notice.
11) CML reserves the absolute right to change, amend, delete or add to the Promotion’s Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
12) All decisions made by CML regarding this Promotion are final and no correspondence thereon shall be entertained.
13) The Organizer, its affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will not be held responsible or liable for any personal injury or mishap or damage to property caused by the use of any products or goods distributed under this Promotion and shall be indemnified against any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any of the products or goods or pertaining to the quality/safety/fitness for use/suitability of any of the products or goods. The Organizer shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever in the event of any complaint, dispute, damage or defect arising in respect of any of the products or goods. Any such complaints, disputes, damage or defects should be directly communicated to and resolved with the manufacturer and/or supplier of the relevant products or goods.